This blog is run and managed by the management team of CounterBooks, which is an online retail accounting management suite which is used across the world by large groups of retailers to small independents. CounterBooks.
- CounterBooks was designed as an accounting system for retailers. It was also designed as an internet system.
- First launched in 2003 the suite of products has been developed over the past 8 years and now provides the single store and group operators with a comprehensive range of tools that help to manage the financial side of the business.
- Versions of CounterBooks are available in the UK, Germany, Ireland, Finland, Switzerland and South Africa.
- The system is provided as a hosted service removing IT headaches from the retailer. Only a PC or laptop and internet access is required.
- 90% of the user base consists of independent retailers or franchisees of large multi – national corporations.
- A user survey shows that 90% of retailers find CounterBooks easy to use.
- Different versions available for the single site retailer and the multi site operator.
- CounterBooks imports and exports information to and from other IT systems, (inc. POS / BOS and electronic invoicing) minimizing the time spent by the operator on data entry.
- Users can access CounterBooks from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Tailored input screens available for all.
- Tailored reports focusing on, shop sales, category margins, overhead costs, cash differences, credit cards, liquidity and net worth. Data analysis tool allows site by site comparisons. Period comparisons. Industry average comparisons. Excel export function.
- Historic / Budget / Actual variance reports.
- Extensive corporate reporting at head office and territory levels.
The management team have over 50 years experience in the retail sector, and we are looking to share our knowledge and expertise with you.
If you what you to make contact, please visit our website www.counterbooks.com