Sales and Marketing Assistant (German speaking)
Location: London (central)
Approx salary: up to £25,000pa
Benefits: Health insurance and pension plan (after two years service)
Job Status: Full Time Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
The role of the Sales and Marketing Assistant is to assist in growing the Company’s revenue through raising the awareness of the CounterBooks brand, generating leads, and assist in closing new business. The role is split between marketing and office support. It is the duty of the Sales and Marketing Assistant to make their colleagues aware of their workload to ensure maximum effectiveness within their role.
CV Retail Limited is based in Russell Square, London. It is a subsidiary of Chantrey Vellacott DFK, a Top 25 UK accounting firm. CV Retail provides an online retail accounting system which is used by retailers to manage their business more effectively, client portfolio includes Shell and BP. CV Retail operates in 5 European countries and is expanding rapidly into new markets.
- Provide German language Helpdesk support, financial report production and office administration.
- Answer the phone when needed and provide general office assistance.
- Manage and maintain an accurate and relevant customer relationship management system (salesforce.com) with prospective and existing client data.
- Support Associate partners with appropriate marketing deliverables to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Manage the UK and German Twitter accounts.
- Create and upload blog content as directed by Company directors and the Marketing Plan.
- Engage with the LinkedIn community as directed by Company’s directors and the Marketing Plan.
- Engage with the business Forum community as directed by Company’s directors and the Marketing Plan.
- Undertake all marketing activities outlined within the Marketing plan as per allocated or as directed on an ad-hoc basis by the Company’s directors.
- Maintain and update website and other web assets as required.
- Maintain and update marketing deliverables on the network servers as necessary.
- Coordinating/reordering stationery and marketing materials.
- Being proactive in assisting the team and the Company’s directors.
- Any other tasks which are required to achieve our corporate objectives.
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic understanding of marketing (Ideal)
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisation skills
- Good with processes
Experience and education
University degree and/or Chartered Institute of Marketing Professional Certificate
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com